Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer X Summer


Look at this!  Finally, another Taiwanese Drama.  I was just thinking to myself that the Korean Dramas I had on here were catching up to the Japanese ones, but poor T Dramas are so far behind.  Well here's another one for the ranks.
T Dramas have a tendancy  to be a lot sillier.  They bravely cause their heroines to fall asleep in spaghetti or fall flat on their face while running.  Xia Ya is no exception.  Although I have to admit that the poo thing was a little too much for me.  Had to give this show a few tries before I could get past that.  But this show is cute.  Hijinks and misunderstandings abound, and Xia Ya puts up with far too much from Lei.  Not my favorite type of heroine, but I kep watching for some reason.  And Lei has such a dynamic face.  He can look so hot one minute, and so silly the next.
Not going to say much about the plot.  It was just one of those that worked to get the couple together, but the ending is good.
6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment