Friday, May 28, 2010

Love Queen

Writing about that last T drama reminded me of this one.  I have fond, and less fond memories of watching this drama, but I have to admit that despite the product endorsement, there was a lot of story and fun and character in this show.
The show revolves around these three girls who are roommates.  Jin Han is an embarassed divorcee who wants to get control of her life and love.  Jia Xin is a rich girl trying to prove she can live on her own.  Qiao Le is a young girl with a figure skating dream.  Mix in Shao Tang, an unlucky artist with a past with Jin Han, cocky Yu Xin, his fellow hockey friend, and Jin Han's Japanese manager, and you have a love story that weaves and twists and braids itself into a snarled mess.  But its a fun mess.
I liked Jin Han the most.  Her story was what kept me watching.  And I loved her interactions with Shao Tang, whether romantic or misunderstood or vengeful.  Thats mainly why I didn't like the ending.  I mean, sure it isn't too bad and it tries to redeem itself, but all I got was a feeling that I had watched 13 episodes and ended up back where I started.  So, fun ride with a jarring end.  But I guess I'm not regretting the time I spent watching it.

6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment