Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Girlfriend is an Agent

This movie rocks!  It has Romance, Action, and Comedy in a fun blend.  So before reading anymore and maybe hitting a spoiler, go watch this movie.  I have a link to the first part of it on youtube.

Okay, now all of you who are still reading, I did warn you.  I loved this movie.  The heroine is amazing!  She's the Xena Warrior Princess style agent.  But I don't just love her moves when kicking bad guy butt.  I love her vengeful woman on a rampage moves too.  She's just plain awesome!  Soo-ji, I wanna be you!
Jae Joon on the other hand is a semi-competent rookie.  His strengths do not lie in the combat category.  He isn't very smooth in disguise, and he screams like a girl.  I laughed every time I heard that.  But he has a whole lot of heart and brains, which is all Soo Ji is asking for really.
Those two aren't the only awesome characters.  Gotta love Won Sook!  I love the actor anyway, but I love the character too.  And that police guy! 
Now the plot is somewhat cliche, but it keeps moving.  Never felt the need to skip a part.  And I laughed all the time!  Its great!  So I totally recommend this movie and I give it full points and a top spot in my fave K Movies list (which hasn't even been made yet).  WATCH NOW!!!
10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment