Sunday, May 16, 2010

Oh! My Lady


This drama has a lot of things going for it.  It's cute, and I am not just talking about the kids.  It ended well.  Not explosively, but happily.  And Choi Si Won as Min Woo.  Boy, he is very, very good looking.  Took me a while to realize he was one of Super Junior, because that group just overwhelms me with good looking guys so that it gets hard to tell just how many there actually are.  But now I can pick him out of the bunch.  That smile.  I melt!
Back to the drama.  To be honest, I fast forwarded a lot.  I wasn't interested in the supporting romances, and the 'other guy' in the love triangle just wasn't much of a force to deal with.  He did make Min Woo jealous before he even knew why he was jealous, so it wasn't all for nothing.  But Kae Hwa and Ye Eun were just so adorably.  Kae Hwa is such a spunky heroine that it isn't hard to root for her at all.  Everyone should, and does, fall for her sweetness.  And when Min Woo starts acknowledging Ye Eun, I squeed to high heaven.
I really got into the last few episodes.  You know, yelling at the screen and everything.  I absolutely adored the idea of (SPOILER) Min Woo working so hard to convince Kae Hwa to accept his proposal.  Such a cute aspect!  The end wraps up quickly, and kinda unrealistically, but it does leave a body happy.

6/10
After saying all that, I bet you expected a high rating, but it isn't meant to be.  Nevertheless, good drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment