Friday, May 28, 2010

Jaan-E-Mann

Now for something new.  Well, new on my blog... I haven't reviewed any of my Bollywood movies yet.

First thing I have to say is that this movie was extremely silly.  Through the first half hour I kept thinking to myself, "So weird!"  But when Champu and Suhan get to New York, I couldn't stop laughing!  I just think Salman Khan is such a fun actor to watch!  Wasn't in love with him before this movie.  Mostly because I'd only ever seen him in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and if you've seen that then you know that you are too busy drooling over Shah Rukh Khan to pay attention to anyone else.  However, I absolutely adore Preity Zinta!  She is so gorgeous.  She's really the only reason I gave this movie a chance.  Glad it didn't blow up in my face like last time.
Yes, this movie is cheesy.  It is silly beyond all comprehension!  So don't watch it too critically and you will be just fine.  None of the songs really stood out to me, but the ending was happy so that always is a good thing in my book.
I give it a generous
7/10

I almost forgot!  Here is one of my favorite scenes!

No comments:

Post a Comment