Monday, May 24, 2010

Personal Taste

Say hello to another top fave.  I started watching this show, telling myself I shouldn't watch it because it was still on air and I would have to wait for the episodes each week, but became hopelessly addicted anyway.  The whole concept of - misunderstandings of personal preferences - immediately promised hilariousness.  It didn't disappoint.  I enjoyed every episode.
And this show totally wins first place in best kiss scenes.  WOW!  For how absolutely sweet this show was, it also had some great tension which built up to excellent, satisfying conclusions.  Namely, great kiss scenes.
But before I melt into goo remembering those, I need to say that the characters in this show were fun.  Kae In and Jin Ho being the leads where automatically amazing, especially in the way they fit as friends and as a couple.  But In Hee was so fun to hate, and Chang Ryul was both pathetic and stubborn.  All these great characters interacting with each other is what makes this show one of my favorite dramas.

9/10

And I am so willing to give Lee Min Ho another chance now.  I didn't really like him in Boys over Flowers, but I adored him in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment