Monday, May 24, 2010

Stars Falling from the Sky

All I can say is- CUTE CUTE CUTE!  This show is so... cute!  I mean, look at those kids! 
Now I have some confessions to make.  When I first thought about watching this show, I started it and then immediately stopped.  I really did not like the first portrayel of the characters, and I just wasn't hooked right away.  But I have a blog that I like to read for Korean Drama Recommendations, and it convinced me to give it a chance.  Nevertheless, I completely skipped the first two episodes.  I read their summaries, but started on episode 3.  That is where I got hooked.
This show is so quirky!  There are just so many little things that make it such a joy to watch.  Each of the kids is adorable in their own way.  And when they all take sides on which guy their sister should end up with, I couldn't help but fall in love with everyone.  Especially Pa Rang with Kang Ha.  So cute!
The romantic leads are not fun to watch at the beginning, but to see Pal Kang mature, and Kang Ha melt, that is worth watching. They make such a great couple in the end.
I did fast forward any time I saw Jae Young or her mom on the screen.  I'm not the only one who feels that way about that side story.  They are just a really detestable bunch.  But even that adds something to the story.
And just because I can, I have to mention that Jun Ha is so hot!  Can't help it.  Loved the actor, Shin Dong Wook, in Soulmate even though I hated that show.  Maybe hate is a harsh word.
Yah, this is another post that I will have to clean up on a later date.  I do tend to ramble.  But as for my last word about this show, it had a happy ending.  An ending that I was completely satisfied with.  That immediately bumps it up in my book.

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment