Saturday, March 6, 2010

Virgin Road

Out of all the dramas I have watched, this has been the deepest, most mature, and most beautiful. Even though, or maybe because it is an older drama. I can't say much. I always watch these things too late and then I am so tired. However, the depth of emotion in this series is breathtaking.

Maybe they are just good actors. Maybe the ending was so good that it shed a good light on every episode. Anyway, I feel warm and happy. The characters were dynamic, having faults and making mistakes, but ever true to themselves. I can imagine a happy life for them.

This is a Japanese drama. I may change the rating later, but right now it is 10/10.

P.S. I totally saw Namie (appears in and sings the opening theme) in an old recording that my Rowley cousins had. I was so happily surprised. I think I also saw the leading man in a commercial, but I can't be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment