Monday, March 22, 2010

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

So... you've probably heard this enough if you've been reading this blog, but... KAMENASHI KAZUYA! Yah, he's in this one.

Really, this drama is really fun, a little out of this world at points, but fun.  It's a Japanese Drama, based on the manga Wallflower. I am not a fan of the manga, mostly because of the crazy heroine, but she is much more likeable in the drama adaptation.
My favorite things:
I love the characters who have individuality despite being based on popular stereotypes: Ranmaru=playboy, Yuki=Prettyboy, etc.
The repeating themes (i.e. "Ugly Sunako, Ugly Sunako") aren't too repetitive and tie the series together.
The romance was so cute. To name a few favorite scenes: the comfort hug and that last kiss. Whoooo! Liked that.
And Takeru! What a cutie!
Do I need to mention Kazuya again?

I give it a 910!

No comments:

Post a Comment