Friday, March 19, 2010

Innocent Love

I have been avoiding this J drama simply because it looked to be too depressing. So, I'm not a real drama drama fan. I like happy endings and laughter instead of suffering and such. Thats why some dramas make me mad, and some I avoid. However, I was finally in the mood to give this one a try, and I am so glad I did.
The best thing about this drama is the story. I was riveted, had to keep watching. Or, as I said before, maybe I was just in the mood for it. Sometimes thats all the difference for a good or bad review.

I felt for the heroine and although I at first thought the hero was bland, he proved himself to be a strong character. Anyway, the drama swept me along so that I didn't even notice that romance had taken a side role. That is, until the last episode where I really got emotionally involved.  Luckily, the ending was great.

However, because I liked the story so much, its re-watch-ability suffers. I will not want to watch this again for some time now that I know all that happens.

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment