Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mei-chan's Butler

After finishing Absolute Boyfriend, I absolutely needed more of Mizushima Hiro! Probably because I felt his character was cut short in the romance category. So I decided to try Mei-chan's Butler again. I started watching it once, but I guess I wasn't in the mood.

Call me childish, but I love a happy story about a hard working heroine (or maybe I just like the letter h?). Between the laughter, hot boys, and great heroine, this series rose quickly up to my top favorites. In fact, and I know you are expecting this, I WANT IT! I want to watch it again and again!

I'm very picky about endings lately, but this one was entirely satisfying. Plenty of room for dreaming of the future, but everything else is tied up neatly.

I also loved all the supporting cast. So witchy in the beginning, they turn into a lovable group of people. And I will try not to spoil it, but I was very happy with the way Mei-chan handled the Shiori situation in the end.

So 10/10 and a listing on my Amazon wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment