Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Beginning of my Asian Drama Craze

I am obsessed with Asian Dramas.  That is Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, etc. TV live action dramas.  Here is the story on how this craziness started.

While at USU, one of Natasha's friends let her borrow a Taiwanese Drama she had bought on line.  It was based on a comic book Natasha was collecting called "The Devil Does Exist", but the drama was called "Devil Beside You".  I was having a bad weekend and needed some cheering up, so I had Tash buy me some Cherry Cordial Kisses, Oreos, and Cheetos (my junk food of choice) and while she was out for the night, I watched "Devil Beside You" on her computer.  The whole thing.  That's 20, 45 minute episodes.  Safe to say, I LOVED IT!






A while later, my older sister's friend Stacey was convincing Janalyn to watch a Korean Drama with her called "Boys Before Flowers", and I had read some of the comic it was based on.  Another weekend when I was feeling pretty miserable, I headed over to Janalyn's house and watched it with them.  That pretty much decided the thing.  I was hooked.  It also got me addicted to K Pop, but that is another discussion.


So, that is how it all started.  I will be posting a lot of reviews about these shows that I like, and I will rate them based on my own personal preference.



For a full list of the dramas I have seen, visit this link: http://www.mydramalist.com/dramalist/orangeknight





No comments:

Post a Comment