Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Really, Really Like You

I just barely finished this one, so I will have more things to say and in more detail. Will try not to be too spoilerish. As you can see, this was the drama with the most episodes, 34 to be exact, and when I started this blog I was only on episode 6. What does that say for this drama? I couldn't stop watching it.

What I liked:

There are so many characters! Sometimes thats a bad thing, but I found it to be fun. They were well spun together without losing the focus of the show.

The food! I would get so hungry watching this show! And it was all Korean food so educational yes.

The main heroine was so likable. You were rooting for her from episode one.

I officially mark this show for having my favorite kiss scene and mutual confession scene. So cute, even though the things I am refering to happened in the last two episodes. Guess there is something to be said about all that character and story development.

The talking Teddy Bear! AWESOME!

All the emotion! I was angry, sad, worried, excited, happy, proud, disappointed, etc. And that is just me personally. The characters displayed so much that I couldn't help reciprocating.

Nam Bong Gi chasing the chicken! Thats when I knew this show was something special.

Use of music. Similar songs tied together story lines and emotions. The background music was just well done in my opinion.

So, official rating... 8/10!

HA (Hottie Alert): Lee Min Ki as Nam Bong Gi

No comments:

Post a Comment