Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Drama Websites

The websites where I watch my dramas and the drama of watching them at these sites.

Dramafever.org - Heard about it on Dramabeans.com, a blog about Korean Dramas. I like this site for many reasons. The video quality is great. All the episodes are easily accessible. Lots of Dramas! I created an account there which is nice because then it remembers what episodes you've seen, and where you were in a specific episode. The only downside is commercials, but they are really, really short and spaced about 10 minutes apart.

Mysoju.com - Not just Korean Drama, but Japanese, Taiwanese, and Chinese as well. There is a huge variety of shows to choose from. However, the quality depends on where the video is coming from. Some series or episodes don't work. Still, great site for Drama.

viikii.net - Ummm... still tinkering with this one. Its very international with all kinds of drama and it is likely to have the first subs since the community voluntarily does it. Good quality and access to the next episode in a series. I don't like the traffic though. Really jams things up.

youtube.com - Last resort, but we all love this site. It reminds me of digging for buried treasure. Sometimes you find what you are looking for, sometimes you get something very close to what you were look for, sometimes you get nothing. I go to youtube when I know a series that I want to watch, but it isn't available on the other sites. Then I just cross my fingers that someone posted a subbed version.

(NEW)

iidrama.com

dramacrazy.net - This site is harder to navigate/browse then mysoju, and I blame it mostly on the lacking filter system.  I go here if I know the name of the show that I want, but can't find it working elsewhere.  However, once you've picked a show, this site is great.  It is easy to go on to the next part or next episode, there are sometimes reviews to help you decide if you really want to watch it, and there is usually a gallery of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment