Friday, June 4, 2010

She is Nineteen

Drama, drama, drama!  Yes, this show is very dramatic.  Lots of secrets, lots of lies, lots of destiny tying everyone together so that they keep running into each other.  But I loved it.  I loved the actors, I loved their characters, I loved the way they interacted with each other.  I liked the deep connection and dark past that hid underneath the whole time.  I liked the use of time jumps, creating a difference between silly teenagers and struggling adults.  Was there anything I didn't like?  Well, around episode 11 I started getting anxious for the big reveal, which didn't come until half way through episode 14.  That was really the first time I felt the need to fast forward, but only because of my impatience.  And there was no kissing, save a little cheek thing.  Plenty of romantic heart-jumping moments, but no kissing.  Darn it all.
Remember, this is just my own opinion and once again I may have just been in the right mood, but I enjoyed watching this drama.

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment