Saturday, June 5, 2010

One Pound Gospel

Talk about your winning combination.  Rumiko Takahashi's (Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha) manga One Pound Gospel turned into a Japanese Drama with Kamenashi Kazuya!  I was simply destined to love this show!  Its full of laughs, full of Kame being cute, full of heart, full of Kame shirtless, full of... I am so distracted by the Kame-ness!
Come on!  It's a drama about a gluttonous boxer who falls in love with a nun.  Hijinks and awesome-ness are bound to take over.  Sister Angela is simply adorable, and Kame is just so energetically cute.  So go watch it while I try to dig up the manga and read it.

10/10 (P.S. I bought it.  The subtitles aren't wonderful, but I'm still so happy)
P.S. The theme song for this show, Lips by KAT-TUN, is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment