Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry


In a way, I am glad it took me awhile to start watching this drama.  Kinda not enjoying watching the new series as they come out, week by week.  But I didn't wait too long.  This show had its finale last month (and I'm already addicted to the show that replaced it).  Thank you to all those people out there who fansub these shows and post them ASAP.  I am your biggest fan.

Anyway, about this show.  I LOVED IT!  It had everything I've come to enjoy in an asian drama, including one of my favorite themes, younger guy falling for older girl.  I don't know why I enjoy that so much.  But this show had an amazing leading lady who had such strength and was so lovable.  The side characters were great too.  Da Jung may be pathetic in the beginning, but she really creates a funny and charming addition to the story.  And Boo Ki!  So awesome!!!  But really, all you needed was to mention that Kim Bum was in it, and I am there!  What a good looking guy!

The storyline kept me watching.  I never felt that some parts were drawn out or repeated.  There was laughter and worry in equal enough parts to satisfy me.  Near the end, the drama was starting to get too heavy, but I know they do that to make the ending so much sweeter.

10/10 and a spot in my top five favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment