Sunday, April 11, 2010

SS501

SS501 is a South Korean boy band with 5 members: Kim Hyun Joong (Leader), Heo Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jong, Park Jung Min, and Kim Hyung Jun.

Because I really needed to post about them on here, and now is as good a time as any.  I found out about SS501 from Stacey, because Hyun Juung, who was in Boys Over Flowers, is a member.  That, and their songs are in the show as well.  So, as she became addicted to their music, she dragged me in with her.

They are such an energetic group!  I love their Music Videos because it is so fun to watch their movements along with the music.

And really, they are all very hot!  If you have to ask who my favorite is, I will say Kim Hyung Joon (GASP!  Not Kim Hyun Joong?) followed closely by Heo Young Saeng.

Favorite Songs:
Love Like This
Deja Vu
UR Man

1 comment:

  1. Phew...I thought you might just steal Leader and I was going to be so sad...Young Saeng is my second choice too. Did you know they are coming out with another album on May 1...get it 5-01?

    ReplyDelete