Thursday, September 2, 2010

Buzzer Beat

Romance, Music, and Sports!  I love, love, loved this show!  I mean, it didn't hurt that is had Yamashita Tomohisa in it, but this time I get to see him in a true romantic role.  And Kitagawa Keiko is adorable as Riko!  Which makes a beautiful couple in my book.
The show is about two people trying to follow their dreams, and feeling a little downhearted about their lacking ability.  Riko loves to play the violin, but she just can't seem to find a way to live off her music.  Naoki loves to play basketball, but he's low on confidence and feeling off his game.  These two dreamers find strength and support in each other that quickly grows from friendship to love.  But life and love isn't easy.

There, that's my summary.  Its a great show that stays on track, gives a believable and adorable romance, and best of all, a happy ending!
9/10 and an immediate add to my Amazon wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment