Monday, August 30, 2010

4th Period Mystery

For some reason, I suddenly felt the urge to watch some scarier stuff.  I watched Death Bell, which I am not going to blog about because it was rather disturbing despite the laugh I got during the ending credits, and then I decided to watch this.  Looked a little safer.  And yes, this movie is more mystery than horror.

Jeung Hun is the school's pride and joy being that he scored the highest in the nation.  Truth is, he's really just a boy.  He gets in fights and deals with adoring fangirls.  Da Jeong is a quiet, outcast in her class who is a crime fan to the extreme.  When Jeung Hun finds the murdered body of Tae Gyu, a trouble making boy from his class, he realizes that he is the biggest suspect.  However, Da Jeong stumbles on the scene too, and they decide to work together to find out who really did it.  Trouble is, they only have until 4th period is over.

As far as the story goes, its a classic mystery.  Its fun to see Da Jeong whip out her secret stash of detective skills.  It's even more fun to watch Jeung Hun gape at her in awe and quickly budding attraction.  I enjoyed watching this movie a lot!
10/10.  Lame review, but I really did love this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment