Saturday, November 27, 2010

This is it!

All you loyal readers out there that have waited eagerly for each post and hang on to my ever word, this is it.  The one you have been waiting for. 

BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS COMPARISON, RATING, AND REMARKS!

Haha, knew you were excited.  You were just waiting for it, huh.

So here is the prequel post.

I've read a lot of the comic, but the thing is huge.  Tons of volumes.  So for now, lets just say that I got a good taste of the story from the manga.

I've watched the entire Korean version.

I've watched almost the entire first season of the Japanese one.

I've started the Taiwanese one.  As soon as I finish, as much as I am going to, I will give the official report.

Sneak peek:

My favorite Heroine: So far I prefer the Taiwanese girl.

My favorite Domyouji: Okay, come on.  You should already know this one.  Matsumoto Jun!  Sorry Lee Min Ho.

Story vs. Comic: Taiwanese seems the truest.

P.S. I'm planning on changing my blog in general around the same time.  Style, ratings, etc.  Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment