Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You're Beautiful (and the viikii lament)

So so so so so so so CUTE! Oh I loved this show. It did everything right. I laughed, I cried, I got angry, and I worried myself sick! The characters are adorable, especially the 3 hotties of A.N.JELL. Glad I didn't have to pick one of them. In my fantasy harem I will take all three.

Elements of You're Beautiful that I liked -

The sweet heroine who is cute without over doing it. I don't usually like the naive, stupid girls, but for some reason Go Mi Nyu was great. Maybe it was just the situation she was in. Naive or not, pretending to be a boy has got to be tough.

The Pig-Rabbit!

The naked cherub babies!

Tae Kyung's facial expressions. From sour limes to angelic smiles to stubborn smirks, that kid pulls it all off!

Shin Woo! Swoon!

JEREMY!!! Love love love him!

The music! Awesome stuff.

So, officially 10/10! This is another one I will be looking to own.

BUT VIIKII!!!

Viikki no likey me. I just can't watch shows there anymore. Ugh! And that is all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment